Monday, December 10, 2018

FNM Fandom Drama 1

leperwitch asked:
The mods of the FNM Facebook group Land of Sunshine ran me out over that "Eskimo cousins" post. I got called a "creepy 12-year-old" and "the next Ariel". Just a head's up that they make fun of FNM tumblr users and call a lot of us creeps.
That’s retarded. And that my friend is why I stick to Tumblr. They can say what ever the fuck they want. We are a great group on here. FB is like high school all over again. I loved your story. Fuck what they think
cherrypattonista
@leperwitch sound like they are the creeps, not you. Keep doing what you do, you have support here from us :)
iheartmikepatton
@leperwitch exactly what @cherrypattonista said. We will support ANYTHING you post here. That’s the fucking difference between us and them.
leperwitch
Shit, I really appreciate it. Never mind that I posted a lot of music and interesting photos/band topics in there, I’m a creep for mentioning my boyfriend’s ex being an Eskimo Cousin with Mike Patton…oh, and for liking fan FICTION (as in fictitious stories, NOT rumors).
Whatever, I’m over it. You folks are nice and I’ll hang out here :)
iheartmikepatton
Oh god don’t even get me started on people bashing Fan Fiction. Lol. But yes.. Stay here with us. We have fun on the side of the fandom, nobody takes shit so damn serious. We may have a spat here and there but it’s always worked out. ☺️
in-this-psychodrome
Aww, hon. Fuck all that facebook drama. We have a strict (by which I mean basically we’re all cuddly and just want to give hugs and avoid arguments) no-being-a-jerk policy over here. Come sit with us.

But seriously I’m sorry they pushed you out, I’m sure you spent time there because you enjoyed it and I’m sorry jerks sucked all the fun out of it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment