Thursday, December 13, 2018

Cheap Makeup Kit Makeup Looks

I bought a really shitty cream make-up kit and did this because I wanted to test what I could do with it and the answer is “not a hell of a lot” HOWEVER you can do a decent amount of stuff with a shitty cream make-up kit and eyeliner so the takeaway I have here is that if you have to buy a terrible set of makeup for a costume also get a black and a white eyeliner to get the best performance out of the kit. The crap kit cost four dollars, the eyeliner cost $2 each and I can use it on other projects so it’s seriously worth the investment. (Also there’s no good way to store the crap makeup unless you like, de-pot it and put it in cream cases and that is in no way worth the effort so it’s basically single use)





No comments:

Post a Comment