Monday, December 10, 2018

Just a nice christmas memory

I wrapped up a present for my mom and signed it “from your pansexual daughter” and when she opened it it was the non-stick pan she had asked for but she didn’t get what pansexual meant so I had to explain it (I came out to my parents as bi when I was like fifteen so that was no surprise) but then my dad responded by saying “my understanding of sexuality these days has completely gone to pot” and I shot back “well, you’ll probably catch up spoon” and he said “nah, I never know what the fork is going on.” I also gave my husband a present labeled “stolen from the Frankenstein place (ask my parents)” and my mom went “oh, it’s a light” then my parents sang Rocky Horror songs while my husband was confusedly unwrapping his gifts and that’s the story of how my family is basically amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment